THE UNIVAT SYSTEM
Water and Waste Treatment System
USA, European Union, Australia, Canada,
Pending in India, South Africa
The UNIVAT SYSTEM enables the immediate separation (by way of 100% natural flocculent) to almost ALL waste streams regardless, then (by an intertwined 100% natural coagulant) pressing the now clear water out, leaving a dry form of the waste, which is then packaged for handling as part of the same process.
There are several components that make up the NOW PATENTED ‘Univat System’.
Points of Difference (of UNIVAT Systems compared to other treatment plants)
- 100% Natural – No chemicals
- Scalable models (from backpacker through to Extreme scale Industrial applications)
- Portable models for intermittent cleaning in regions
- Stand-alone (24V, solar/wind) powered for remote regions or full-mains power (options)
- SCADA and satellite for control monitoring worldwide and maintenance assistance
- Far less moving parts (Univat replaces 5 machines in a container)
- Cost competitive advantages and in many cases, an only option.
- Rent/ Hire/ Buy options.
- Scalable Business Plan. (extremely)
- Unique design, unique agent and protocols
- Win-Win for Client, owner and operator
- Huge appeal to Humanitarian causes worldwide
- Appeases environmental issues for Governments, Municipalities, NGO’s, Mining Sectors
- The Value - Adding of varying waste streams becomes generated stand-alone businesses
- Global Roll-Out opportunities.
Caters to Social, Environmental and Community ideals. Almost ALL industrial, commercial and domestic wastes can be treated. Some 40 different genres of industry have been identified with an unbelievable success rate.
Fertilisers, blending , mixing with other streams to create value adding (IE, Fly Ash and Red Mud will make a very hard wearing, very high heat resistant product, good for kilns, wear surfaces, transfer chutes, heat tiles, road bases).